"To take a photograph is to align the head, the eye and the heart. It's a way of life." Henri Cartier-Bresson
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Documenting my daily life in photographs.

Photographic prints

Prints of my work are available at http://katieshires.redbubble.com/

Tuesday 26 May 2009

Bank Holiday Fun

Unusually, the sun was shining this Bank Holiday, which was handy as we headed up to the in-laws for a family barbeque. Lots of pictures of Martyn's nephews and niece - I love the way that children don't have any self-consciousness in front of the camera, so I could just snap snap snap away!

This is Martyn's nephew and godson, Luke, giving his best smile.

And this is his niece, Evie, who is just such a gorgeous, photogenic little girl. She is a really feisty, indpendent lady, which I think you can see in this picture!


I processed these pictures with a sepia conversion and Coffeeshop's rounded corners action.

0 comments:

Post a Comment