"To take a photograph is to align the head, the eye and the heart. It's a way of life." Henri Cartier-Bresson
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Documenting my daily life in photographs.

Photographic prints

Prints of my work are available at http://katieshires.redbubble.com/

Thursday 6 August 2009

Glut!

I have so many courgettes at the moment, I'm struggling to keep up. It's my first season of growing them, so I've been pretty impressed so far. The only thing is, I'm running out of things to make with them. I've done courgette fritters, courgette soup, and am eating courgettes with everything else. I'm not sick of them yet, though.

I had also almost given up on my willy chillis ever doing anything. I had to move them outside as they were too big for my windowsill and I don't have a greenhouse. Once outside, they just sat there looking a bit sorry for themselves, but today I finally noticed the first flower on one of the plants, so hopefully I might actually have at least one willy chilli this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment