"To take a photograph is to align the head, the eye and the heart. It's a way of life." Henri Cartier-Bresson
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Documenting my daily life in photographs.

Photographic prints

Prints of my work are available at http://katieshires.redbubble.com/

Friday 12 June 2009

Rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb













Totally worth the wait, I picked my first crop of rhubarb this evening.

The three crowns I bought a couple of years ago had been doing really badly in the border I originally put them in, so last autumn I moved them up to the veg patch and they've really thrived now.
I was very patient and didn't pick them for the first season, but now they're really going strong, I pulled my first stalks and the results were just mouth-watering.

So now, the decision is left... crumble, fool or simply sprinkled with sugar? Delicious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment