"To take a photograph is to align the head, the eye and the heart. It's a way of life." Henri Cartier-Bresson
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Documenting my daily life in photographs.

Photographic prints

Prints of my work are available at http://katieshires.redbubble.com/

Friday 14 May 2010

365 days project - week 19

Right, after a very busy and stressful week at work, I may just start to get my life back.  Which means that there should be fewer last minute, lazy photos in my 365 project, and I might get back into getting out and about and trying new things.  Especially as we're moving into summer and the sun is starting to shine a little more.

Day 133 - Tiny Flowers


Day 132

Such a long day today! I had an options evening and was in work until 9pm, so when I got in, all I could manage was this rather crappy shot of the first thing I saw lying about - my pencil case!

Day 131

Day 130

Day 129

Day 128


We're out celebrating my friend's birthday tonight! I picked up these massive helium balloons in town earlier, and had to carry them home, so I did look a bit of a plonker!

Day 127

0 comments:

Post a Comment