"To take a photograph is to align the head, the eye and the heart. It's a way of life." Henri Cartier-Bresson
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Documenting my daily life in photographs.

Photographic prints

Prints of my work are available at http://katieshires.redbubble.com/

Monday 31 May 2010

365 days project - week 21

Day 147

I love my pink handbag!

Day 146 - Zip it!

A friend gave me this. Apparently I talk too much and need to learn when to zip it! Me? Never!

Day 145 - Chives

The chives in my garden have started to flower now. I love how fluffy and purple they are.

Day 144 - Ooh! How rude!

Whoops, I took my shot in a bit of a rush as I got in quite late from aerobics.  The petals were just dropping off my tulips, so I thought I'd go for a detailed macro shot.

I didn't realise it looked so friggin' rude!!  Oh well!

Day 143 - Goofy head

I went round to my brother and sister-in-law's this evening for a barbeque as it was such a gorgeous, sunny evening.  Raphaael decided that Goofy would like to be in today's 365 shot.

Day 142



Day 141

I have spent the weekend putting on a revision residential for our exam students at a local hotel. It went fantastically well and the kids were just brilliant. So worthwhile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment