"To take a photograph is to align the head, the eye and the heart. It's a way of life." Henri Cartier-Bresson
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Documenting my daily life in photographs.

Photographic prints

Prints of my work are available at http://katieshires.redbubble.com/

Sunday 6 June 2010

365 days project - week 22

I've been on half term holidays this week, so have had a good chance to relax and unwind.  The sun has been shining and I feel all refreshed, revitalised and ready for summer!

Day 154 - Waiting


My new iphone is being delivered today! I'm so excited! I can't wait for the delivery man to get here...

Day 153

There are so many pretty colours in my garden now, bursting into life. Expect to see plenty more garden pictures from me over the next weeks and months!

Day 152 - Watching


Day 151 - All Played Out


I was looking after my nephew again today. I took him to the softplay centre where he ran around for 2 hours. We walked all the way there and all the way back, so needless to say, he was spark out when we got in. It gave me a nice, peaceful afternoon, anyway!

Day 150

A quick shot today, taken on my rubbish cameraphone, I'm afraid.

I took my nephew to a funday where he got his face painted.  I think you can just about see the pirate face.  He got up to pose on this horse statue.

Day 149
My mum gave me this charm bracelet when I was about 10. It used to be hers and had lots of her own charms already on it. Over the years, I've collected lots more charms. I love the fact that each one has its own meaning, and whenever I'm wearing it, it means something to me.

Day 148

Just off out, so a quick shot as I do my nails.

0 comments:

Post a Comment