"To take a photograph is to align the head, the eye and the heart. It's a way of life." Henri Cartier-Bresson
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Documenting my daily life in photographs.

Photographic prints

Prints of my work are available at http://katieshires.redbubble.com/

Thursday 24 June 2010

365 days project - week 25

Day 175


I was walking out to the shops when I noticed how wonderful my neighbour's white roses looked contrasted against the brilliant blue sky this evening.

Day 174

Day 173 - Come on England!


Big match tomorrow! This is my neighbour's house (I can't bring myself to put the flags out - I'll save my support for the match).

Day 172 - Summer Feet


It's great when I finally get a chance to free my feet and put on my summer footwear for work.

Excuse the awful state of my pasty pale legs, and the awful state of my dying lawn!

Day 171 - Sunshine!


It's been a gorgeous day!  Hope it stays this way for the rest of the week.

Day 170 - Lavender


Day 169 - Blow your vuvuzela


I went to the pub this evening to watch England's World Cup game against Algeria.  It was rubbish!  0-0 draw, but I did manage to get myself a free vuvuzela which they were giving away, so I entertained myself by blowing on this all night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment