"To take a photograph is to align the head, the eye and the heart. It's a way of life." Henri Cartier-Bresson
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Documenting my daily life in photographs.

Photographic prints

Prints of my work are available at http://katieshires.redbubble.com/

Saturday 22 May 2010

365 days project - week 20

20 weeks!  How exciting!  The weather has been gorgeous this week, and a little bit of sunshine really perks me up.  Here are this week's shots.

Day 140


Day 139 - Yellow and blue


It's a beautiful day today, so after work, I took my camera out to capture the gorgeous colours of spring.


The yellow and blue is also in honour of the mighty Oxford United achieving promotion to the football league on Sunday (come on you yellows!!)
 
Day 138


Day 137 - Little Luxuries

I love having nice things in my bath! A little while ago, a colleague at work gave me this Cath Kidston set when I was feeling a bit down. I love saving things like this for a long, lazy and indulgent evening.

Day 136 - Hannah Sophia


I went to visit my friend's new baby today. She's just a week old and all sleepy and newborn and lovely. Lots of gorgeous baby cuddles!

Day 135

Day 134 - Cheeky

My nephew again. He really is a gorgeous little boy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment