"To take a photograph is to align the head, the eye and the heart. It's a way of life." Henri Cartier-Bresson
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Documenting my daily life in photographs.

Photographic prints

Prints of my work are available at http://katieshires.redbubble.com/

Friday 19 March 2010

365 days project - week 11

Wahoo! 10 weeks down. At times it does feel like a bit of a slog keeping going with the project, but I'm still getting lots out of it, so hopefully I will be able to persevere for another 42 weeks!


Day 77 - Peanut butter on toast


Day 76 - Trash!

I'm teaching Language and Gender to one of my classes this term, and tomorrow we're looking at gender representations in romantic fiction, so this afternoon I went into the charity shop and bought out their selection of the trashiest novels I could find for us to analyse!

Clearly, they must have thought I was some sad, deluded, singleton, (which is probably accurate).

Although I've never read any Mills and Boon before, I must confess that I am rather partial to a bit of Jilly Cooper - she's my guilty pleasure!

Day 75 - Nearly here!

It's been a beautiful, sunny day today, and the evening light was just beautiful in my garden.
They're not quite there yet, but the daffodils are almost ready to start flowering. Then spring will really be here and that means it won't be long until the long, light evenings.

Day 74 - Mmmmm


Day 73 - For mum

I've been to see my mum today, as it's Mothering Sunday. I took these flowers and the coolest card with me - the card is one that you customize with lots of stickers (wish I'd taken a picture of that now!)

For Camille's Appeal theme of the week - Mothering Sunday.

Day 72 - Crumbs
I seem to have eaten nothing but biscuits today! You can't beat a good digestive!

Day 71 - Fence Friday
A rather miserable, rainy day today, but as I'm starting to run out of inspiration, I thought I'd find a fence, to join in with Fence Friday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment