"To take a photograph is to align the head, the eye and the heart. It's a way of life." Henri Cartier-Bresson
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Documenting my daily life in photographs.

Photographic prints

Prints of my work are available at http://katieshires.redbubble.com/

Friday 5 March 2010

365 days project - week 9

Day 63/365

Day 62/365 - Mix it!



Day 61/365


Day 60/365 - Happy St David's Day

I did daffodils yesterday, so my alternative St David's Day themed photo was either Welsh Cakes or a leek (imaginative, aren't I?). I'm trying to be healthy at the moment, so I thought I'd lay off the cakes.

Day 59/365 - Spring Joy

Yay! The daffodils are out! They really sum up the joy of spring, even though it is still dull and raining, it's so joyful to have a bright splash of colour.
For this week's Camille's Appeal theme of 'Joy'.
Day 58/365 - Afternoon Light

Day 57/365 - Speckled Eggs

Yum yum yum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment