"To take a photograph is to align the head, the eye and the heart. It's a way of life." Henri Cartier-Bresson
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Documenting my daily life in photographs.

Photographic prints

Prints of my work are available at http://katieshires.redbubble.com/

Friday 26 March 2010

365 days project - week 12

It's been a busy week, but I managed to get a few shots in that I was fairly pleased with. I'm still finding it hard to find the energy and motivation to take a shot after work, but the clocks go forward on Sunday, so hopefully there'll be more light evenings to come, which should make it a little easier.

Day 84 - Crumbs
It's been a really busy day at work, followed immediately by parents' evening, so I got in really late and only had time for some toast for dinner before going to bed.

This was all I managed to snap. I painted this plate when I was on my friend's hen weekend. We went to a paint your own crockery place, and so I themed my plate around my beautiful dog!

Day 83 - Sunshine
This is from my garden.

Spring has finally sprung!

Day 82 - Unwind
Day 81 - Pimp my Havs
My sister in law has just got back from Brazil (where she is originally from). Havaiana flipflops are about £2 over there (compared with around £20 here), so she brought me these back from her trip.

There is a local lady who customises flipflops, so my plain old pink ones have been pimped up! I think I like them, but I'm not sure whether they might just be a bit too much!
Opinions!

Day 80 - Celebrate: Camille's Appeal
This week's theme for Camille's Appeal is 'Celebrate!'

It seems appropriate this week as Camille's family have had some good news. They have been told that as a result of her chemotherapy, her tumour was weakened and has partially moved away from the brain stem, meaning that it is now operable and that Camille stands a much better chance of fighting this.

The family still needs all the support possible, so please do continue to visit the website and contribute your own photos to the group pool- donate and support in any way you can!

Oh, and another reason to celebrate - look at that beautiful, blue sky today!!

Day 79 - Old Skool Sweeties
I've seen lots of pictures of this proper retro sweet shop in the Oxford group pool, and when I walked past this afternoon, I could see why everyone had been so drawn to the place. The colours are amazing and the place was just buzzing with retro charm!

Day 78 - Happy Birthday Mum

0 comments:

Post a Comment