"To take a photograph is to align the head, the eye and the heart. It's a way of life." Henri Cartier-Bresson
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Documenting my daily life in photographs.

Photographic prints

Prints of my work are available at http://katieshires.redbubble.com/

Thursday 5 August 2010

365 days project - week 31

Day 217


Day 216 - Holiday Feet


I'm off on my holidays on Friday, so after work today I had a pedicure!  I've never had one before, but it was soooo lovely and relaxing.  And look how lovely and pretty my toes look now.

Day 215

Rubbish shot, but it was getting rather late when I remembered I hadn't done my 365 shot so I quickly grabbed my camera and thought I'd get a quick low-light shot.  Not at all happy with how it turned out :-(

Day 214


Yummm!  There is nothing better than a bit of comfort food, and there's no better comfort food than boiled egg and soldiers.

You may notice I don't actually have any proper egg cups.  I've never really bothered because I find that shot glasses do just as well.

Day 213 - Dumb blonde

Oh dear, another rushed rubbish shot tonight.

This stuff smells so delicious and is brilliant for those bad hair days (and is rather appropriate for me, as I do have a tendency to live up to the dumb blonde stereotype at times.)

Day 212 - Red Blue Red


I'm heading off camping today (well, sort of camping; I actually have a bed for the night, but shhhh).  Quickly grabbed a shot of my camping chairs all folded up and ready to go.

Day 211 - Dancing Feet


I'm off in a minute for a Zumba evening.  I've been doing Zumba in classes for a while now, but my instructor is having a special promotional evening, so we're off to dance and party!

0 comments:

Post a Comment