"To take a photograph is to align the head, the eye and the heart. It's a way of life." Henri Cartier-Bresson
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Documenting my daily life in photographs.

Photographic prints

Prints of my work are available at http://katieshires.redbubble.com/

Thursday 19 August 2010

365 days project - week 32

Holiday week!  I went away to St Aygulf on the French Riviera this week, so had lots of holiday snap opportunities for my 365.

Unfortunately I took a couple of photos on my iphone, which has now gone off to be repaired, so I can't upload them.  However, as I like to do things properly (geek) I can't possibly leave blanks, so please excuse the temporary days!

Day 224


Day 223 - St Tropez


Day 222


The view from my hotel balcony.  Thought I'd try a long exposure tonight.

Day 221


Day 220


Day 219


Day 218

0 comments:

Post a Comment