"To take a photograph is to align the head, the eye and the heart. It's a way of life." Henri Cartier-Bresson
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Documenting my daily life in photographs.

Photographic prints

Prints of my work are available at http://katieshires.redbubble.com/

Friday 10 September 2010

365 days project - week 36

So, I've hit the ground running. Back at work into the first week of teaching, and the first week in my new job as Head of Faculty. It's been really hectic with the usual start-of-term madness and all sorts of issues to sort out. I finally started to breathe a sigh of relief that I was getting to the end of the week relatively unscathed when I dared to open my emails and see the dreaded 'O' word! Yes, we have Ofsted schools inspectors coming in next week.

So much to prepare, so little time! So, I may go a little quiet for the next week or so as I frantically try and get everything sorted and wow these inspectors.

In the meantime, here are this week's photos...

Day 253


Another loooooong day. I had a busy day's teaching, then a long meeting, followed by a parents' evening, so I managed to set off for home just as the sun was disappearing over the horizon. Managed to catch the last colours of the sunset as I was driving home.

Day 252 - I bet they're fun guys!


Excuse the naff pun.

They're growing in my garden, beneath my cherry tree - loads of them.  Does anyone know if they're poisonous?  There's every chance the dog will eat them as soon as my back is turned.

Day 251 - Buddleia


Day 250


Day 249 - Spiral


Day 248 - Courgette soup!


There does seem to be an excessive amount of courgette photos in my photostream at the moment, but the good news is that they might finally be coming to an end.

I've made a big batch of soup to keep me going through the winter lunches at work.

Day 247 - Had enough!


Friday and I'm exhausted! It's been a manic week at work, and I'm still trying to find my feet with my new job. Carphone Warehouse have really messed up fixing my phone so I've had to return it again and got stuck in a 2 hour traffic jam on the way back. Other personal stuff in my life is starting to wear me down a bit, so I just feel a bit like this today :-(

0 comments:

Post a Comment