"To take a photograph is to align the head, the eye and the heart. It's a way of life." Henri Cartier-Bresson
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Documenting my daily life in photographs.

Photographic prints

Prints of my work are available at http://katieshires.redbubble.com/

Monday 27 September 2010

365 days project - week 38

Day 267 - Autumn red


Day 266

I love cute stationery. I think I may have bought a load of bookmarks as a prize for the students, but I ended up keeping this one for myself. Oops!

Day 265 - Never enough time

So much to do and never enough time.

Day 264
Lovely clear night, so I thought I'd try to get a decent shot of the moon. I think I should really have used a tripod to get it sharper.

Day 263 - Jaws

It's my little brother's birthday so we all went for a trip to Alton Towers. I was very careful about where I took my phone out, as I didn't want it falling out on any fast rides. I did, however, manage to take it in the Aquarium, which had some really impressive tropical fish, rays, and the sharks you can see here.

Pretty poor quality from my trusty iphone as there was no flash photography allowed, but it was still a pretty impressive sight.

Day 262


Day 261

He looks so sad! He really isn't; he's very cheerful most of the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment