"To take a photograph is to align the head, the eye and the heart. It's a way of life." Henri Cartier-Bresson
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Documenting my daily life in photographs.

Photographic prints

Prints of my work are available at http://katieshires.redbubble.com/

Thursday 16 September 2010

365 days project - week 37

Week. From. Hell.

Day 260


Day 259 - Overgrown


Day 258 - Where troubles melt like lemon drops


Such a miserable and stressful day.  I got home and the most beautiful rainbow was stretching across the sky.  Gave me a little bit of hope.

Day 257


I just want to be able to sit on the sofa, read a magazine and do nothing.  Instead I have to tweak my lessons, prepare my spiel, and generally stress out before tomorrow's Ofsted inspection.

Day 256 - 'O'


O is for Ofsted!  I have a big inspection over the next 2 days at work.  I've only been in my new position for a few days, and it appears that my faculty will be under the spotlight.  I'm too stressed to take a decent photo.

Day 255 - Looks like rain


Day 254

0 comments:

Post a Comment