"To take a photograph is to align the head, the eye and the heart. It's a way of life." Henri Cartier-Bresson
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Documenting my daily life in photographs.

Photographic prints

Prints of my work are available at http://katieshires.redbubble.com/

Saturday 4 September 2010

365 days project - week 35

So, I'm back at work now after 5 weeks of summer holidays :-(  I've got a new position which has meant that I've really felt the pace, trying to find my feet and get through the usual beginning of term madness.  As a result, I don't think I'm going to have that much time to put into my photos for a little bit, but I'll try my best.

Day 246 - Urban sunrise


Day 245 - Another brick in the wall


Boo! Back at work today. It's hard getting back into it after 5 weeks off. There's so much to do and so little time to do it in. I think my 365 project may not be getting the attention it deserves over the next few weeks.

Day 244 - Marrowstravaganza!


They're taking over!  And they're enormous!

Day 243 - Boudoir


Eek!  I'm not sure if this is a bit racy, but the light in my bedroom this morning was great and I've wanted to have a go at some boudoir pictures for a while now.

Oh well, nothing ventured ...

Day 242 - Rooftops


I'm feeling the effects of last night's excesses, I'm afraid, so really rubbish shot today.  Sorry!

Day 241


Ok, so this ended up as a bit of a cheat. My friend is visiting this weekend, so we had a night out to celebrate. It was only when I got in that I remembered I hadn't taken my 365 shot for the day. So, this is technically a few hours out, as I got back after midnight, but I'm going to have to make my own rules up and say that as I hadn't been to sleep, it counts as the same day!


Anyway, I had a big shopping spree to get ready for going back to work. I bought this gorgeous satchel. It's lovely and big and squishy, and although it may be a bit of a cliche taking a satchel to school, I don't care!

Day 240 - Preparation


Argh!  Only a few days until I go back to work.  I've been in today and am now starting the miserable job of getting myself all prepared.

0 comments:

Post a Comment