"To take a photograph is to align the head, the eye and the heart. It's a way of life." Henri Cartier-Bresson
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Documenting my daily life in photographs.

Photographic prints

Prints of my work are available at http://katieshires.redbubble.com/

Saturday 23 October 2010

365 days project - week 41

Oh no!  I'm really behind with blogging my 365 project!  I've been really busy the last couple of weeks, but can finally breathe as I'm on half term now.  Catching up with week 41, then...

Day 288


Day 287


Busy busy busy!

Day 286 - Swirly chocolate spread


Sooo naughty!  But this is the most delicious treat.  White and milk chocolate swirled together.

I've been eating it spread on hobnob biscuits.  Mmmmmm!

Day 285 - Ruby Red


Day 284


Day 283


How can you say no to a face like that?

Day 282 - Autumn Bokeh


The sun was finally out today, and there was some lovely, golden hour light the afternoon at the park where these pretty little flowers were just peeking out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment