"To take a photograph is to align the head, the eye and the heart. It's a way of life." Henri Cartier-Bresson
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Documenting my daily life in photographs.

Photographic prints

Prints of my work are available at http://katieshires.redbubble.com/

Sunday 24 October 2010

365 days project - week 42

Things have been very hectic!  I went on a girls' weekend to Cardiff, which was a much-needed chance to let our hair down and forget all our stresses.  It's also been the last week before half term, which has meant lots and lots to do, especially preparing for exams when we get back.

So, all in all, not the most inspiring set of photos this week, but I have the week off, so I may be able to come up with something a bit better next week when I finally get some time off!

Day 295 - Speccie-four-eyes


I ran out of contact lenses this morning because I'm too disorganised and have too much going on at the moment, so I'm back to being a speccie-four-eyes at the moment.  I'm hoping it's making me look more intellectual!

Day 294


Hee hee!

I know this is a bit of a cheat - a photo of a card - but being a veggie, it does make me chuckle.

Day 293 - Wrapping up


Brrrr!  It's turned cold this week.  Really cold.  The winter woollies are properly coming out now.

Day 292 - Heaven


I'm so ready to curl up in my bed and shut out the world.
Day 291 - Glo!


So tired after my weekend!

We had the glo-sticks out on Saturday night (retro, baby!), so I'm lacking in imagination, here is my little glo-stick face.

Day 290


Here we are, ready to hit the town!

Crap photo, I know, but I'm having a weekend away so haven't really got the time to take decent photos.

I really did think my iphone should take better photos than this though; you can't even see our faces (probably a good thing in my case!)

Day 289


So, I'm having a weekend away in Cardiff with my best girl friends.  It's a much-needed chance for us all to let our hair down, so I'm afraid I've not really got the time to think about taking my camera or taking any decent shots.  Tonight I just grabbed a quick shot of one of my favourite shoes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment