"To take a photograph is to align the head, the eye and the heart. It's a way of life." Henri Cartier-Bresson
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Documenting my daily life in photographs.

Photographic prints

Prints of my work are available at http://katieshires.redbubble.com/

Friday 9 July 2010

365 days project - week 27

Day 189

Day 188


Nothing better at the end of a hot summer day!

Day 187


My cherry tree is abolutely full of gorgeous, ripe cherries at the moment. I can't get up high enough to get them, even with my ladder!

Day 186


These were reduced in the garden centre a few weeks ago. I planted them up, and have now got these beautiful, bright pink blooms livening up the garden.

Day 185 - Tender


I took some photos for a friend today.  She wanted some shots of her 9 week old boy and her 4 year old.

They were such sweeties and so great in front of the camera.  More photos will follow I'm sure.

Day 184 - All Tucked In


Mmm, first broad beans of the season!

Day 183


My neighbour asked me if she could plant her courgette plants in my vegetable beds as mine were so good last year!  Well, after that flattery, I couldn't say no, so these are not really my courgettes, but they're growing in my garden.  I love seeing the bright colour from the yellow flowers as they start opening up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment