"To take a photograph is to align the head, the eye and the heart. It's a way of life." Henri Cartier-Bresson
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Documenting my daily life in photographs.

Photographic prints

Prints of my work are available at http://katieshires.redbubble.com/

Sunday 18 July 2010

365 days project - week 28

It's been a busy week.  Next week is the last week of school before the summer holidays, and I really can't wait to have the time to really out and about with my camera.  In the meantime, I've been getting on and taking pictures where I can, so here is this week's selection...

Day 196


Day 195 - Eyes down


Day 194 - Leap!

We're having elections at the moment for Principal students and one of my tutees is frantically putting together her campaign at the moment. We took some pictures today for her campaign posters and this was one a particularly liked to show the fun side of her personality. It was a fortunate coincidence that her cardigan matched the carpet (and school colours) so well!

Day 193


Day 192 - Found something tasty


Day 191 - (Almost) blackberry


Day 190

0 comments:

Post a Comment