"To take a photograph is to align the head, the eye and the heart. It's a way of life." Henri Cartier-Bresson
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Documenting my daily life in photographs.

Photographic prints

Prints of my work are available at http://katieshires.redbubble.com/

Thursday 29 July 2010

Five have plenty of fun!

My lovely friend and her sister asked me to take some photos of their children as a surprise birthday present for their mum.  They were hoping to get some prints made up and possibly a photo book with all her grandchildren in it.  I was quite nervous because five children aged 3 and under seemed like no mean feat (including one 3 month old, and one year old twins).

Still, I needn't have worried.  There were toys and games all over the garden to keep them all occupied, and both mums were brilliant at getting the children's attention.  The children were all so lovely, so I'm hoping they'll be happy with some of the shots.

Here is a selection of my favourites:

Beautiful baby Hannah (check out those amazing eyes!)


Loving sisters - Hannah and Rebecca


Fun on the see-saw - Rebecca and her cousin Joe


One of the twins, Thomas, in the ball pit


... and his sister, Katie.  Pretty in pink.


Ten sets of tiny toes!


0 comments:

Post a Comment