"To take a photograph is to align the head, the eye and the heart. It's a way of life." Henri Cartier-Bresson
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Documenting my daily life in photographs.

Photographic prints

Prints of my work are available at http://katieshires.redbubble.com/

Friday 23 April 2010

365 days project - week 16

Another week done!  Now spring has properly sprung, and lots of things are starting to grow in my garden, there may become rather a lot of tedious 'stuff in my garden' shots.  I'll have to try to be as creative as possible with them.

Day 112

Day 111

Day 110

Day 109


As I was watering the plants this evening, there was a beautiful, golden light coming from the last of the day's sun. I loved the way it was catching the red foliage of the rosebush, making everything glow.

Day 108 - Don't ask!

I have no idea what Chester was doing here! I came into the kitchen to find him like this, under his blanket, with just his paw sticking out.

He is nuts!
 
Day 107 - Chitting
 
It's been a gorgeous day today! I've been busy in the garden, getting things ready to grow so I have a lovely, bountiful crop come the summer.
I've always done quite well with potatoes over the last few years. I love digging up a fresh crop and taking them straight to the kitchen for a delicious dinner! This year I thought I'd go for some salad potatoes, so fingers crossed these are a success!
 
Day 106 - Volcanic sunset

0 comments:

Post a Comment